3 Things To Remember When you Plant Seeds and are Expecting a Harvest
1. Position yourself to recieve sunlight from our Father to Grow.
- His light can only shine through those who are committed to living and walking out the Will God for their lives.
2. You need Water Daily.
- Learning and Studying God's Word is vital to the growth and development of who you are, and Who God is in your life.
3. Be Patient with yourself and your Growth
- Don't expect results over night. Growth takes time and patience. When your limbs begin to bloom, you want them healthy and strong. You want to be grounded in the soil of Christ.